We are committed to;
- Working towards the “Zero” vision. We believe that we with proper precautions in our operations can prevent all accidents and incidents, injuries, ill health and pollution of the environment.
- Taking personal responsibility for QHSE by focusing on own behavior
- Managing QHSE as a core line management responsibility. Our leaders at all levels are expected to coach their teams with regards to QHSE and to act as role models
- Stopping unsafe work - all our personnel have this right and duty
- Working to protect the environment and the health, safety and property of the parties involved in our activities
- Working together based on trust, ethical principles and respect for the individual
- Adopting a proactive risk management approach in all our critical activities
- Adopting a “One-Team” approach as a key principle for how we cooperate and align internally and externally
- Complying with legislation, requirements and with our internal company standards.
- Systematically review, communicate and continuously improve our QHSE results
QHSE Policy Statement
GAMA Offshore believes in 24/365 commitment to zero incidents in our workplace, our clients workplace and in our homes. Leading by example and looking out for each other is central to our ability to make sure we are all safe. Continuous improvement and evaluation on the services we provide to our clients ensures that we can deliver a quality product while at the same time looking after our people and the environment.
QHSE Policy Implementation
GAMA Directors and Senior Managers all participate in developing and implementing the company’s QHSE policy. We believe that leading by example and continuous evaluation of our QHSE management system is key to ensuring maximum contribution towards HSE commitment from our people.
At GAMA we believe that it is only with commitment to training and developing our staff and providing them with the applicable knowledge to their duties and responsibilities, that can we empower them with the tools to provide a quality product, with reduced risk. All our staff are actively encouraged to pursue internal and external training and line managers tasked with providing personnel with performance and development evaluations on a regular basis. Regular review of this QHSE policy to ensure sustainability and continuous improvement is key to GAMA Offshores business performance.
We strive to work in an environmental friendly preventing environmental damage and pollution in our operation.
Our QHSE Policy is developed to emphasize each and everyone in the company for a stringent compliance.
We commit to eliminate risks and continually improve our performance on:
- Occupational Health by promoting industrial hygiene, shore staff and crew medical assessment, free substance abuse.
- Safety by encouraging people on behavior base safety, promoting on reporting of unsafe practices and Stop Work Authority, safety drill, safety awareness, and training.
- Environment by reducing or delivering efficient resource use and preventing pollution.
We continue the process of enhancing the system in compliance with legislation, codes and practices, as well as standards that drive our contribution to sustainable development.