GAMA Offshore Engineering is a division of OMEGA group, equipped with specialized services and advanced techniques of analysis for all types of offshore structures, dedicates in providing end to end solutions for its offshore clients.
The division specializes in delivering design solutions from small specific tasks to complete engineering solutions. The expertise includes Structural Design and Analysis, Design Calculations, Concept Designs, Conversions, Engineering and Project Management.
GAMA Offshore Engineering team comprises of
- Engineering Management Team
- Offshore Structural Engineers
- Naval Architects
- Marine Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
With a supporting team of Engineers and Draftsmen, the division utilizes its experience and expertise in the latest softwares available in the market, at various phases of the design and engineering activities, as listed below;
- Analysis of fixed offshore platforms
- Design and Analysis of topsides, decks, etc.
- Reassessment of existing offshore oil platforms
- Global Analysis of floating structures
- Launching Analysis
- Fatigue Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Load out and transportation analysis
- Installation analyses
- Independent review of transport and installation engineering
- Stability Analysis (intact and damage)
- Mooring Analysis
- Loading Conditions and Preload / Ballasting Procedures
- Construction, Commissioning and Refurbishment Support
Our team is our strength and we believe in total commitment to our quality-conscious clients by providing them reliable and cost-effective engineering solutions.
Our Engineering team is proficient in following Softwares;
- SOLID WORKS